Initially operating from a garage, the founders did not take long to find success. In 2009, they moved into their first professional workshop. Later, they recognised the benefits of franchising. Instead of having the limitations of employing technicians working to service Gold Coast, Brisbane, Sunshine Coast, Toowoomba and Northern NSW. they were able to expand into regions with self-motivated Franchise Owners.
Our Simple Business Model
At the Lounge Repair Guys, we believe much of our success is the result of a simple business model. We believe that excellent service and professional workmanship is all that you need to succeed as a franchisee. As one of our franchisees, most days will be structured as follows:
- Your van will be stocked and ready at 6:30am, with all the materials prepared for the day ahead. Your diary will provide you with a reminder of your schedule the night before.
- After a final check of the van, you will call your first client to confirm the job. The first job of the day is usually scheduled between 7:30am and 8:30am.
- Once each job is complete, you can update your diary and highlight any unresolved issues. Our CRM helps you keep track of your clients and remarket your services.
- Jobs can range from minor repairs for furniture stores, to major overhauls for private customers.
- Your day might consist of 2 big jobs, or 8 small jobs.
- Once all jobs are complete, you can load your van and prepare for the following day.
- Manage customers inquiry, book your diary and process your completed jobs.
Own A Franchise
Owning a franchise with the Lounge Repair Guys gives you flexibility, support, market potential and access to national clients, including furniture manufacturers. In addition, you also get the backing of the Lounge Repair Guys’ widely recognised reputation. As a franchisee you are in charge of your career, which means that this role is well suited to individuals with a passion for hands-on work and excellent motivation. At the Lounge Repair Guys, we back our franchisees by providing a key territory, equipment, training, and support. With flexibility unlike any other career choice, this job fits around your lifestyle. Your hours are flexible, at around 30-40 per week, and you will have low overheads and running costs. We will provide you with marketing support, including branded signage for your van. Initial marketing support and van signage is included in the initial payment (franchise fee).
A standard Lounge Repair Guys franchise agreement includes a marketing fee to cover marketing currently in form of website, and a Royalty (service fee) to cover the following:
- Use of LRG IP including our name, client list, our systems and procedures, products, our experience and expertise etc
- Head office – distribution/allocation of job requests/service calls (highly valued service by our corporate clients = retail groups, stores, manufactures and other business clients)
- General communication with our clients – eg. repair advice, service areas, general quotes/estimates, travel costs and all other general enquiries from our clients
- Maintenance of LRG quote e-mail [email protected]
- Maintenance, operations and update of CRM
- Running costs and Maintenance of all communication coming through LRG 1300 number
- Research and update on new repair processes and procedures on national and international level)
- Sales (searching and acquiring new clients)
- Corporate customers relations (maintenance of good relationship with existing clients)
- Ongoing technical support to technicians
- Franchise development – growth/ IP and Brand development (includes marketing and sales to acquire new franchisees)
- Product development and supply of products to our franchisees
- General management and operations of franchisor